The Mansfield Housing Authority (MHA)'s primary concern is for the health and safety of those we serve. In order to preserve everyone's health & safety and to comply with Governor Baker's Emergency Orders and continue essential operations we are taking the following steps immediately:
• The MHA's Main Office at 22 Bicentennial Court, Mansfield, MA is closed to the public, and our staff working at home. We will be available by phone at (508)339-6890. Paperwork should be mailed, left in the drop box next to the front door at our Main Office, faxed to (508) 339-4956 or e-mailed to the appropriate staff person. E-mail addresses can be found at our website at www.mansfieldhousingauthority.com
• Our maintenance staff will only be entering occupied units to address emergency calls and health-status screening questions will be asked of residents prior to staff entering.
• All Community Rooms are closed until further notice. There will be absolutely no congregating in these areas at any time.
• Laundry rooms remain open at this time, but all individuals should keep 6' away from others doing laundry.
• Only 1 person or household should use an elevator at a time unless they need assistance.
• All residents and staff should practice social distancing by staying at least 6' away from anyone.
• While we have increased cleaning frequency, residents are recommended to sanitize touchable areas in their units and to wash their hands frequently. Also make sure that you have surplus food and medications.
• If you are over 60 years of age or have significant health issues, we recommend that you self-isolate in your unit. If you would like to be added to our Emergency Call list please call the office and leave a message with your name and phone number. Should you choose not to be on our call list, please share your phone number with your family & neighbors so they can check in on you by phone and please let us know if you have a neighbor you are concerned about.
• If you become sick with flu-like symptoms stay in your unit and contact your health care provider. You should remain in your unit until you are symptom free.
• Residents who experience loss of income, should contact the office.
• Additional information on COVID-19 is available on our website at www.mansfieldhousingauthority.com.
• There will be no rent check pick up in April at Park Street or Cedar Court. Please be prepared to mail or use the drop box for any rental payment.
We are currently creating a list of residents for our EMERGENCY CALL LIST. Residents who volunteer to provide their name and phone number will be called by a volunteer or office staff member. We will be asking how you feel, if you need anything, and general conversation. This is not mandatory but you must request to be added.
I appreciate that this is a difficult time for all of us, but I remain confident that if we can all work together our lives will soon return to normal. Most importantly, if you have any additional needs in the coming days please contact us and we will do our best to assist you as your health & safety is most important to us.
From left to right: Mary Kate Flynn, Elizabeth Dye, Debra Tatum, Olivier Kozlowski, and Kevin Doyle
Tuesday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday 8:00am -4:00pm
22 Bicentennial Court, Mansfield, MA 02048